Tips on How to Choose a Good Bingo Site
Not sure where to start with online and mobile bingo? With more than 400 bingo sites in the UK choose from, it can be difficult to distinguish the good from the bad. You shouldn’t just play the first game you come across; you should spend a bit of time doing research first. Unfortunately, there are some scams out there and you need to know what to watch out for. That’s where we come in – we’ve done the legwork when it comes to reviewing sites and we’ve built up a list of things you should look out for when choosing a new bingo site to play on.
Here are a few tips on how to choose a good bingo site.
- The layout of a site is very important, especially if you want to try playing on your mobile or tablet. You should be able to easily navigate through the site no matter what device you use. Some bingo sites can be confusing or require a lot of clicks to get you to where you want to be, meaning they’re probably not worth the effort.
- Look out for a no deposit bingo bonus. This is awarded as a small amount of free cash which will help you try out all a site has to offer before deciding if it’s right for you. Honest no deposit bingo sites will invite you to play and try them out before any real money transaction takes place.
- The bingo sign up bonus,which is also known as the welcome bonus, is important because the bigger the bonus the more you increase your chances of winning. After all, a bigger bonus means you can buy more cards, giving you a better chance of winning in any given game. Watch out as there are usually restrictions on these bonuses such as minimum deposit amount or time restrictions on the bonus cash itself.
- Good graphics and gaming software are also important when choosing a site to play on. Whilst most sites offer good graphics and smooth gameplay as standard, some sites still take a while to upload games or even crash in the middle of a game which is not ideal. Some software providers have even developed 3D and HD titles which can be played on desktop or mobile if you’re looking to take your gaming to the next level.
- Similarly, the selection of games available also plays a factor in choosing a site. There should be a variety of different bingo games and patterns, mini games, bonus games, chat games and a selection of slots to keep you interested.
- With good game selection should also be a good payout rate and prize selection. Some sites have a lot of strict rules regarding the payout procedure – be sure to check these out before joining so you don’t find yourself waiting too long on funds or withdrawals. There can be time limits on withdrawals and deposits, or certain amounts you have to earn before you can withdraw so be sure you know what these are before committing yourself to a site. Some sites require you make a deposit before you can withdraw, but this usually comes with the silver lining of a welcome bonus added to your first deposit so it’s not all bad.
- Although not the first thing you’ll notice about a site, the customer support is undeniably one of the most crucial aspects of a bingo site. You should sign up only if you’re certain that the support team will be there whenever you need them. There should be at least two or three different ways in which you can contact customer service, and any telephone number should be toll free. Live chat is probably the best option, just as long as there is always somebody on the other side ready to assist you whenever you need it.
- Check to see how long a particular site has been in operation. Longevity is important in online bingo. A site that has been up and running for a while and that has many loyal players is one you should definitely check into. It must be doing something right, after all, to have maintained popularity over the years.
- Check the available payment methods. In addition to using your credit or debit card to fund your account, you should also be able to use cardless methods like PayPal, Neteller, Ukash or Paysafecard for a bit of peace of mind regarding your online safety.
Make sure you read online bingo reviews written by sites like this one, and other players so you’ll get an idea about what to look for. Follow these tips once you have some sites narrowed down, and choose one or two that you feel will be worth signing up for.