With so many different bingo sites on the market nowadays, players can feel like they don’t know where to play. They can read endless reviews of sites or they can look for ones that offer them a chance to play with no deposit. Delve into these no deposit bingo sites with us to learn all you need to know about playing with them.
Different Types of No Deposit Bingo
There are many ways to play bingo with no deposit and different sites tend to lean one way or the other. Here are a couple of the most common ways you can hope to do this:
Using a No Deposit Bonus
These bonuses are common on bingo sites, certain networks like Cozy Games are more likely to offer them than others. These bonuses may not always be around however, as legislation changes in the UK can alter their availability.
How to Claim
A no deposit bingo bonus will be given to you when you sign up with a site and your account will automatically have the bonus balance in there. Some sites will ask you to enter your card information before you get a no deposit bonus but they won’t take any money from them. If you use aneWallet or eVoucher then you may not be eligible to receive the bonus.
- You pick the games you want to play in
- Players can get a real feel for the lobby and purchasing tickets
- You’ll get to see the full roster of games
- Not all games will be open to you
- Anything you win will be subject to wagering requirements
Playing in a Newbie Room
An alternative way of playing no deposit bingo is to look for a site with a newbie or learner room. These can be found on a range of sites and allow you into just one room for a set period of time.
How to Claim
When you sign up for a site, check their promotions tab or lobby to find their newbie room. Some sites require you to deposit to access these but most don’t require this. In these rooms, you’ll find a chat host to answer any newbie questions you may have and some basic games. You’ll be allowed to play in these for a few days or perhaps even a week on some generous sites.
- Every player gets the same amount of tickets to keep it fair
- Chat hosts are accustomed to newbies
- It’s a simple way to start playing
- You can only play in one room
- Time limits apply
- Winnings are usually credited as bonuses
Playing any kind of free or no deposit bingo can ensure you have a great time, try out both to work out which you prefer. They both come with pros and cons, so your preference will be different to another player’s.
Terms and Conditions to Look out for
As you would expect, bingo sites add some terms and conditions to their free no deposit bingo to ensure that players don’t abuse their generosity. We always recommend that players head to the T&Cs section first on a site to discover the fine print. Often these will include:
- Wagering Requirements – Unless you’re playing at a site with no wagering requirements, which are in the minority, you won’t be able to withdraw winnings from bonuses. Instead, you will need to wager them a certain number of times before they transfer to your real cash balance.
- Minimum Deposit – There are sites out there that stipulate you must have deposit a certain amount before you can withdraw anything. In this case, it wouldn’t matter if you’d satisfied their wagering requirements, you would still need to make a deposit before you can withdraw.
- Expiry Dates – Bonuses and access to newbie rooms won’t last forever, so make sure you use these before these expire. You don’t want to log on one day to find out you didn’t use them fast enough!
- Winning Caps – A lot of sites now specify that you can’t win over a set amount with your bonus funds. They don’t want you becoming a millionaire for free!
- Bonus Abuse – If you claim lots of no deposit bonuses from different accounts, you can be banned from a site. They will use your IP address to find duplicate accounts and you can even be excluded from the entire network if they catch you out.
There can be other strings attached to your bonus funds too, just read the fine print to make sure you know what a site expects of you and what you can expect of them.
Alternative Ways to Play for Free
If you’re a freebie hunter and have a passion for free bingo, then you can use the following offers after a no deposit bonus to keep playing:
- Referring friends for more bonus bucks
- Playing in freebie rooms
- Using loyalty points in the lobby
- Playing on social media competitions to win bonuses
- Keeping your eyes peeled on your inbox for more offers
Most sites will have at least some of these free offers, so make sure you’re getting your money’s worth!
To Sum Up
Now that you’re ready to get playing for free, there’s nothing to stop you from having an excellent time. Snap up no deposit offers and you’ll be ready to win big before you know it, just make sure you look at the small print!